Our services include
Sandy Booth and Donna Belk provide regular educational workshops offered to the public. Additionally, they offer individual services for those families who want help with their particular situation. This can include:
- Assessment: evaluations of individual, home environment and family/social support systems to determine if a home funeral is practical and appropriate.
- Plan of Care: individualized plans for family acting as their own funeral director.
- Service Referrals: hospice, community resources, funeral directors, casket and shroud suppliers, green cemeteries.
- Advanced Directives and End of Life Care Planning
- Educate: Individual, Family and Caregivers
What others say:
There are no words to tell you how much you added to the beautiful send-off of my mother. First of all, your presence was an enormous comfort to me, from the minute you said you were coming. The work you are doing is such a gift to people and to the world. … You (Donna) and Sandy are such beautiful people and an inspiration to so many.
Please sign up to receive occasional information about events and educational opportunities.